Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm Wondering...

...how time slips away so quickly! I just looked at the clock and it's almost 11 already! Where do the evenings go?! I ask myself this every night and have yet to find an answer. If anyone else has one for me, I'd much appreciate your words of wisdom ;)

Seriously, before this last year (thanks to someone whose name I'm not going to mention, but you know who you are), 11pm was on the late side of a normal bedtime for me. If I hit the hay much past 11, it was rare, and I hated life in the morning. Now, however, I'm rejoicing if I get to bed by 11--like it's still in the PM time frame, and that makes me happy! What?! What's happened to me?!

You might be asking, well, then, do you sleep later in the morning? Maybe that's why you don't go to sleep till late. The answer--Oh no! Still get up early! Have no fear--not THAT much of me has changed!

My consolation? Chai awaits me in the morning...no matter what time that morning might come :)

2 comments: