Sunday, May 22, 2011

Haven't Posted in Awhile

So here are some random thoughts and pictures.

We killed (and when I say "we", I mean my roommate!) the largest cockroach we've seen--on her bed. Gross!

MSG...I hate it. Every time I eat it, I get increasingly sicker :\ Unfortunately, there's virtually no way to avoid it, it seems.

Got some fun packages for my birthday...here's one of the things we've really enjoyed :)
We had some students over a couple weekends ago for a cookie decorating, popcorn eating, movie extravaganza! Believe it or not, 8 girls polished off 50 cookies without my roomie and my help!

We stumbled upon a new coffee shop on our way to one of my student's weddings :) So, we were a little dressed up...who cares?! And, you can all be proud--this drink had coffee in it, and I actually liked it! I mean, it was cold and wet, and I live on the equator, and that outfit I'm wearing...pretty much the hottest most uncomfortable thing I've ever owned! lol. At least I only have to wear it for a couple hours at a time!
Today I bought jeruk bali and veggies that resemble brussel sprouts, so I'm very excited :) Here's a picture of a jeruk bali. It's pretty much a gigantic (think size of junior basketball) grapefruit but way juicier and way sweeter! So yummy :)
Welp, hope you enjoyed my random splatterings of the last few weeks!

1 comment:

  1. BUT you look so pretty in your uncomfortable outfit! Isn't it worth the trouble of looking great?
    The fruit that looks like grapefruit looks really good! Glad you didn't post a picture of the cockroach! Just sayn'!

    ReplyDelete