Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Another Day, Another Look

Today, the first person I saw outside of my own house looked at me like this:

(Ignore the words written over the photo...yes I "borrowed" this from google images.) Seriously, though, a guy drove by me in his car and literally stared at me with his jaw dropped and a shocked look on his face. I wanted to say, "Yes, sir, we do exist. It's not just some fabricated myth that Hollywood made up. There are in fact white people in this world!" But of course, I only said that to myself...and laughed out loud to myself as I kept walking, wondering what he was saying to the person on the other end of the cell phone he was talking on while staring at me while driving. Chances are, if both of your hands are needed for something, your brain should be in on it too, just sayin.

Oh, and today, I tried tofu pudding. Interesting.

1 comment: