Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Experiences of the Day

  • Hour ride on the motorcycle (half of it in the rain = so fun!!!)
  • Neon green 4 inch long grasshopper
  • 6 in long centipede, about as big around as my finger
  • Beautiful walk around the university campus
  • Lunch with a new student (we ate gado-gado but with rice--don't remember what it was called)
  • Enjoyed a conversation at English corner about arranged marriage
  • Just now, the power went out :) Love it!! Oh, except that our dinner is cooking in the rice cooker. Oh well!
  • Just came back on, so now I'm going to make mangoes and sticky rice :)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are safe Kimberlee. Take care.
    Love,
    Sharon in Tennessee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really enjoying this blog! Keep up the fun updates. I love reading about you experiencing a new culture. I still go back and read my blog all the time and think of fun it all was in the beginning. The discovery doesn't last forever, so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete