Sunday, April 17, 2011

Grand Opening!

We had our grand opening for our English Center on Friday night. Karaoke, games, snacks, laughter, and lots of fun! It was a night of extrovertedness, for sure! Half of our students came, which was a great turnout--better than we've ever had at any events before! Here are some fun pictures from the evening...

hanging out in the reading area

one of my students--she's a teacher

two of my discussion class students learning how to play twister

karaoke!

my roomie and one of our close friends

massive banana grams game

me and our secretary :)

she gets to study for 2 months in the US soon!

one of my students that I'm closer with

explaining why we started the English center

We had lots of fun! There were a lot more pictures, but hopefully this gave a good idea of what we did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment